INDIVIDUAL (SEE MEDICARE BELOW)
CIGNA’s Individual and Family Plans offer a simple-to-use, comprehensive health plan design to provide you and your family with the confort and peace of mind that comes with dependable health coverage.
– Individuals age 64 1/2 or younger on the assigned effective date
– For child only applications, the child must be at least 3 months old, but not more than 19 years old
– You must be a resident of the state of Colorado
Dependent Eligibility Criteria
– Your lawful spouse of the opposite sex
– Your children, stepchildren, or adopted children, who have not yet reached age 26
– Your own or your spouse’s children who are medically certified as disabled may continue to be covered beyond age 26 if enrolled prior to reaching age 26 and are unmarried. Proof of disability and dependency is required.
Plan Type Overview
Open Access Plan (New!)- flexible in and out-of-network coverage under a national network. No PCP or referral required.
Health Savings Plan (New!) – high deductible plans allow you to use a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA) to help pay for your current medical expenses or save for future medical expenses. In and out-of-network coverage under a national network. No PCP or referral required.
Enjoy Life Your Way – Insurance policies for Medicare Supplement
CIGNA’s Medicare Advantage health care plans provide comprehensive benefits, including coverage for medications* and all medically necessary services. These plans use a designated network of doctors and hospitals who work together to provide the care you need in the most cost-effective way.
Consider a Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare Advantage plan if you’re looking for:
- Low monthly premiums
- A plan that combines all Medicare benefits into one
- A team approach to health care that promotes the doctor-patient relationship
*Plans covering medical services only are also available.
offers supplemental Medicare insurance for Parts A, F, G and N in Colorado.
Please contact me for more information and for assistance with finding the right Medicare program for you.