SHORT TERM MEDICAL and FIXED INDEMNITY INSURANCE COVERAGE SOLUTIONS
Short Term insurance may be for you if you’re:
- Unable to apply for Affordable Care Act (ACA), also called Obamacare, coverage because you missed Open Enrollmentand you don’t qualify for Special Enrollment
- Waiting for your ACA coverage to start
- Looking for coverage to bridge you to Medicare
- Turning 26 and coming off your parent’s insurance
- Between jobs or waiting for benefits to begin at your new job
- Healthy and under 65
For these situations and many others, Short Term health insurance, also called Temporary health insurance or Term health insurance, might be right for you. It can fill that gap in coverage until you can choose a longer term solution.
Health ProtectorGuard Fixed Indemnity Insurance
Unexpected medical bills can disrupt even the healthiest home budgets. Health ProtectorGuard, underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, is a fixed-benefit insurance plan that can help you deal with the unexpected by paying you or your provider a preset benefit amount for some of the most common medical costs you and your loved ones might face.
Hospital and doctor fixed indemnity insurance is also often called fixed-benefit insurance or fee for service insurance. That’s because this type of insurance pays you a set—that is, fixed—amount of money for specific services covered by the plan.
Contact Lori Fennessey for more information today.